You are Visitor No.

February 15, 2010

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER - PT. 2

Went into Jordie's class today to check out the equipment available for the Chinese New Year talk I was giving this Friday.. and it turned out I was lucky his Technology teacher was around, so he agreed to help test out tomorrow if my Mac notebook could be hooked to their projector for the powerpoint presentation.
Yup, we need to go high tech these days, I hope NOT to have to print out bubble jet pictures of images I wanted to show or paste them arduously on manila cardboard,... Powerpoint is so much easier and effective, if I could pull it off, keeping my fingers crossed........
This is supposed to be a SMART school, his teacher agreed, so we need to get on with that technology thing, or face being called a backward institution...anyway I think his teacher was just so amazed I was going so out of my way for this thing... don't ask me why, I just feel it is a good thing to do...

No comments: