You are Visitor No.

September 17, 2009

EPISODE 30: MANNA

I get things like that happening to me every now and then. Yesterday morning, the closest thing to 'manna' happened to me. For those who are not familiar with what 'manna' is, read the bible, Exodus 16:31- heaven-sent bread.... I found we were out of bread and I'd wanted to give bread to Jordan for breakfast. Suddenly, my opposite neighbour came over and probably not wanting to disturb me, started to tie a large bag of stuff on my fence. She didn't see us because our blinds were half-down. Hmm... what now? Went out to check and what do you know? Whole bag of bread goodies! Pecan cinnamon, garlic butter, chocolate buns... all the premium stuff.. which I usually don't buy because too expensive. Now, if you don't call that manna of the day, I don't know what you call it..... Thank God for blessings... and very timely at that!

2 comments:

chosenjade said...

He never forsakes, He even knows our cravings. praise God for premium stuff

richrach said...

Praise God for manna! See... God knows your heart inside out! :)