You are Visitor No.

March 15, 2009

SIMPLY 'THAI'

Went for lunch after church today and spotted this new outlet called "SIMPLY THAI"
Ordered green curry chicken with rice ($8.50) and a mixed platter for Jordan ($7) The girl cautioned me that the green curry was the hottest they had, I said, nah, I'm Malaysian, no worries, it won't hurt me. When it arrived, sure enough, it was like,"You call this hot?" I wasn't too impressed with it. Too salty, and not much of a kick in it. In fact I think their name should be called 'LUANCHU THAI' (in hokkien, it can mean simply cook thai, or simply overcharge, either way you pun it, haha!)
Mixed platter was fairly ok only. Jordan liked the satay but not the peanut sauce on it...Crispy popiah and samosa but flavour pretty bland for popiah or samosa contents. Oh well... that's simply put, not the best fare for Thai I've tasted by far...

No comments: