You are Visitor No.

March 17, 2009

EPISODE 21: LOST & FOUND

Have you ever bumped into anyone and suddenly you feel that it was divinely orchestrated? See, I never expected to see this woman called Ingrid again after we met at retail training class last year. She is from Peru, South America and been living here with her daughter and hubby but rather lonely and I think quite socially isolated because of her thick accent.
Well, today, I was debating whether to hop into Varsity College for a while to buy Jordie a new hat (he lost his... AGAIN!).. so I finally did cause strangely there was a nice parking spot for me. So after dropping off Jordie, I hopped down and then there she was... and she looked very surprised and happy to see me. She had moved to Robina nearby and her daughter is now attending Varsity College. She gave me her number and we hope to meet up for coffee soon. I do believe this wasn't by accident. I hardly ever come into school grounds at that hour. Perhaps this is God's way of telling me: you got another chance now to touch her life, do it. So, this time, I will....

No comments: