You are Visitor No.

September 11, 2008

EPISODE 7: DRIVING TEST PHOBIA

Samuel took his 1st driving test in Australia today to get his official Queensland driving license. We had both passed in the written test a couple of days back with 100% score and gave each other a thrilled high 5.!!. We studied hard leh... we were good. Then .... today he took his practical (I made him do the 1st round and be guinea pig so I'd find out more from his experience, hihi!)..and he flunked...man, this utter insult to his 25 years of driving experience in Malaysia, and here I am trembling in my knees too. I mean what am I to expect? If my husband can't even get thru this round, do I have much hope?? oh boy.. please pray hard for me anyone reading this for next Wednesday. Don't play play ok, when it comes to aussie driving. Any small mistake and they flunk you u on the spot, 6km over 60km speed limit, FAIL, don't look over your shoulder when reversing, also FAIL... don't go far out in front enough when turning right at traffic lights, also FAIL... sheesh!! if turning steering wheel with hands inside it (fingers facing outwards) , also FAIL... In short, if you are Malaysian, go take some driving classes maybe. We have collected a pile of bad driving habits over the years of surviving KL traffic madness. Let's all hang our heads in shame and repent......

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there. I am with you both in prayer. The Lord is with you, who can be against you?

CHRIS ONG said...

Hi there Joyce thanks for your prayers! Such comfort knowing ur there for us.

joshua said...

If my husband can't even get thru this round, do I have much hope??

- miracles do happen.

oh boy.. please pray hard for me anyone reading this for next Wednesday.

- ok, i'm an old boy. next Wed, Malaysian time? ;)

CHRIS ONG said...

ya lah, bro. mine at malaysian time at 12.45pm thereabouts. 17 august and 15 august am. (samuel- 2nd try) our driving legal status officially expires on sept 21st. we are desperate!

chosenjade said...

will keep you in prayers.... be at peace and give your best shot !!

richrach said...

Chris... u mean 17 and 15 sept right?! :p

u went back to time ka???

CHRIS ONG said...

ya lah, i kabur liao. very the stressed.