You are Visitor No.

August 24, 2008

MISSHTIAK !!

Ok, I admit, Jordie is cute. The hilarious part was I contacted his piano teacher yesterday about his piano exam results. She said he had passed with merit. That's GREAT! Considering he told me he had made some mistakes during the exam. So... I shouted the good news to my son upstairs, "JORDAN, guess what, you got merit!" SILENCE. Then he shouts back, "I got married to who?" No, I laughed. Not to who, you got merit for your piano exams He said, " Oh, you mean I'm supposed to get married to my piano, like that?" HYSTERICAL, I was rolling on the floor...

5 comments:

chosenjade said...

How sweet... kids can really lighten up your life !!

richrach said...

hahaha! that's funny! :)
hug jordie for me! hehehe...

Marilyn said...

So cute ha! ha!

joshua said...

adui!

joker lah jordan!

HAHA

story liaow liaow said...

ooo...la, la...... s funny Jordan... a natural joker, an added ingredient to public speaker. Way to go Jordan