You are Visitor No.

October 23, 2012

JACARANDAS IN SPRING

I love looking at Jacaranda trees in full bloom. Spring is its season of bloom and I see it everywhere where I live, along roadsides, people's gardens, parks, at the Bond Uni, lovely purple flowers and looks divine when they are strewn on the ground. They also remind me of Beryl, who died a couple of years ago. She was the one who told me what they were when I first saw them at her place. Purple is also one of my favourite colours... maybe someday when I have my own home, I will have a Jacaranda right outside....

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi ... I am visitor 6,812 :) Thankyou for telling me about your blog... I love it and I love the way you write about your observations and experiences. You have a beautiful and depth and sensitivity and I feel as if I am a part of the experience. Thank you for inviting me into your world :) x

Lorraine said...

Hi there don't know if my message got through... please keep in touch

Lorraine said...

I can see that my message didnt :( hope you are ok.. please come visit some time I am in mudgeeraba star soul Essence above 'paint me white' in shopping village post2lorraine11@hotmail.com face book me lorraine findlay .. sending hugs xx