You are Visitor No.

December 20, 2009

EPISODE 37: CHRISTMAS AGAIN

Christmas ... 5 days to countdown.. but this year, I am off baking, my mixer just blew and I didn't want to rush to get another one because I wanted to get a really good one this time to last me another 2 decades, hopefully... if I live that long...
So, sorry Jordie, no gingerbread man 4u this year.. He was busily writing christmas cards to his friends at school and class teacher. The other day, I happened to peek at what he wrote and was so amused.. in his card to school teacher, he wrote, "Dear Mrs Norman, thanks for being a great teacher, and giving me awards twice this year. And remember to have a great time and nice rest this holidays. AND ..I hope you have a sensible class next year. Love, Jordan.".
Well we just got a small Christmas tree this year just to get into the festive mood. A cute one with fibre optics lights and 30 carol tunes and it revolves. On the high-tech side, but looks great in the dark, sitting on our console table. We decided we didn't want another big tree to worry about packing up later.
This Christmas, we will be spending time with Mum Beryl as she won't be making it to church and her children won't be in town. So, we are planning to cook lunch, then bring it to her place to celebrate the day with her plus a bit of carolling.

No comments: