You are Visitor No.

September 11, 2009

ORIGINAL BRAND OF HUMOUR, JORDAN-STYLE

Humour is what keeps you alive & going and sane. I love my little boy's humour, he has developed his own brand while growing up. Here are some examples:
~ When he was 4, I peeped into the toilet and asked, "well are you done poo-ing?" He says, "Yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full."
~ Mum: "Hey what is that brown spot on the toilet floor?" Jordan: "I don't know but it sure looks like Tasmania..."
Your 2nd grand auntie will be visiting soon. She's from this town called Muar. He puckers up his lips for a smacker kiss , "You mean MU-AH!!"
Reading about Old Testament prophets, there was this prophet called Obadiah who went around prophesying doom for disobedience. My son says if in Malaysia, his name will be pronounced in threatening tone as "Obey or Die-ah?"
"Hey, what's this plate made of, is it ceramic?' ...."No it's melamine."
" Oh, what, it's made of 'never mind'? ..guess it won't break .."
When we saw this cute long dog with short legs walking on the street, I told him that it was a dacshund breed pronounced 'dag shend'.
"I think you should just call it a dog sausage." he replied.
He misspelt Happy Father's day in his card as Happy 'Fart'-her's Day. When mistake was pointed out, he said that as far as he was concerned, both were absolutely relevant for his dad!!??

4 comments:

d'Lion said...

Hehe I enjoyed this post

joshua said...

haha...

like fa(r)ther like son? 8D

richrach said...

hahaha... so cute this Jordie! smart boy! :)

chosenjade said...

thanks for sharing !!! I love the 3 bags full.