You are Visitor No.

August 11, 2009

DRIVING HAZARD

Seniors who have hearing problems ought to be banned from the roads. I support their right to drive, but please, get some good hearing aids and for goodness sake, look all directions before you back out of your parking space???!! Had a close one with one of these people today when I went easy T centre to get some stuff. While waiting for another car which was blocking my way, I stopped on the road a little behind this very old gentleman who was trying to back his Merz out of his parking bay. He didn't look and I knew he didn't see me, so I honked really loud, many , many times and still he ignored me and drove right into my front bumper!! Luckily it was just a soft thud as he was reversing very slowly so no damage just some slight scratches. Geez! Didn't even have the courtesy to apologize. ,,

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Geez minor fender bender. Good thing it is not serious.

OCH88OCH said...

Jeez...are you a politician or what? If they are old fuddy duddy, they should act their age?