You are Visitor No.

July 29, 2009

AND OFF THEY GO..

3 and a half weeks they have been here to visit me, my mum and aunt. Yesterday, sent them off to the airport at Coolangatta early in the morning. Mad rush as usual, even though we were early, the queue was pretty long. Baggage exceeded past 2 kg for each of them, as expected, so it was $20 extra. That's AirAsia for you.... they were not going to close one eye if it was 2 kg over the limit. Didn't know why but I was rather emotional. Perhaps because my husband isn't here and seeing mum and aunt go off was like it's just me & Jordie again. Gonna miss the tasty cookouts at home and company. I hugged mum tight for the very first time. She's going for gallstone removal after this trip, so pray that she will be ok after that. Well .. back to normal routine again. .and off Jordie goes to school on the same day.

1 comment:

joshua said...

I wish I could only be closer to my parents...

Being Asians (or Chinese?), we rarely display our affections.