You are Visitor No.

February 4, 2009

EPISODE 20: IT CAME CRASHING..

BANG! that was what I heard this morning. The workman was upstairs doing bathroom works and he came running downstairs. I thought the noise was him dropping one of my dismantled shower screens. Seems not... the sound came from a car crashing into his truck parked outside my house. Mystery was no driver in the car. OOPS! the gear must have been on the wrong mode.
Auto car on drive mode is dangerous when you park on slope, EVEN if handbrakes are pulled...never ever overlook that! Now, who did it belong to? He tried knocking on a few doors. So, it turns out to be my neighbour's guest who was the culprit. She wasn't insured and was pretty mad at herself. Thank God the workman's truck was parked outside my gate and it prevented the runaway car from crashing right into my gates and fence!!

1 comment:

joshua said...

WOAH! THANK GOD FOR PROTECTION. 8=)