You are Visitor No.

January 26, 2009

BACK HOME AT LAST!

I didn't know I would miss home in GC,, been away for a month and Jordan & I flew back leaving Samuel behind in Malaysia as he had to attend to business. It's been a great month away in KL, catching up with old friends, family, food, shopping, paperwork and blah blah, but generally, I had mixed feelings being in both lands. To be away from home and to be back at 'home' and then not knowing which one you miss the most. GC/ KL? Was switching accommodation in and out of hotels, friends' houses, families, that it was quite disorientating, but I enjoyed being back, relating and being Malaysian, and I think Jordan also enjoyed himself lots with .... cousins, relatives, friends, food & fun...
Reunited~ Jordan and his beloved coffee bun from 'rotiboy' in KL
Oh, definitely realised we did not miss the public toilets and their pong and wet goo, plus paying 20cents for their use..!!
This trip back was like a tying up of loose ends, applying for monies to be withdrawn, chasing on house sale transaction, closing accounts, companies, etc. After that, I felt the next half year of my life in OZ will unfold different chapters. dunno what to expect, just praying and hoping for the best.

3 comments:

joshua said...

hehehe...

well, i can never understand the feeling that you are in but one thing for sure, i know we cannot have the best of both worlds, can we? 8-)

Anonymous said...

I reckon it is possible to have the best of both world, but not with a family. Single is the only way to live in two places. Having said that, when I returned to Australia after 8 years away, it wasn't until I no more overseas accounts or ties that I felt Australia was once again home. Good Luck. Jamie G.A.

d'Lion said...

Welcome home