You are Visitor No.

December 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

Today is my eldest sis, Hway Cheng's birthday and I would like to wish her a very happy blessed birthday.
You've been a terrific sis to me and I just wanna say I appreciate you and your quiet understanding and support for me thru times when I was really going thru much difficulties. I've always looked up to you, and admired your strength and quiet resilience even when going thru much trials. You've come a long way from days of uni, settling into Singapore, battling cancer, discovering that Yang had autism and done a really great job both as wife and mum, and especially for Yang.. don't think I could have gotten as far as you with your patience, love and can-do attitude, I have much to learn! So big sis, here's saying I do luv you and you are such a great inspiration to me...

1 comment:

joshua said...

Awwww...

Blessed Birthday to Hway Mien's eldest sister.

Somehow, eldest sisters are always a blessing - mine too!