You are Visitor No.

December 3, 2008

DECEMBER -my fave month

Oh, why do I like December? ...guess it is my favourite month mainly because it is Christmas hols and the mood for celebration starts kicking in... sure, my b.day falls on this month as well, but that's besides the point. December is also like a contemplative month for me,... like, what have you been doing so far this year, my dear? A retrospective run-thru on the year's happenings... sooo much has happened, primarily our big move and shift to Australia.
We have committed to stay here for Christmas even though it is Jordie's school hols, we will only fly back on Dec 26th because we want to love this land and relate to the Aussies, Christmas is really really about our Lord Jesus, and the single most reason we are here for this time. Christmas this year will be different though, probably quieter. But I still want to thank the Lord for a smooth transition to a new land, His blessings and new friends & better family relationships...in retrospective = whatever delays in time past, whatever difficulties we had to go thru...that we could not understand is now finally made clear. This year's journey has been both difficult but enriching for us.
It has been a really great year, in spite of a hectic schedule and much adjustments to make, God has been really good to us. So,,, before I say auld lang syne to 2008, I do want to savour December, enjoying every day of this month as I countdown to next year. This weekend, I think I will go buy some lights and decorate my garden just for the kick of it.. with Jordie.. while daddy is away, the rest shall play....

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

See you back here after Christmas day.

So can we schedule in to play the kb on 28/12?? :-P

richrach said...

hahaha... yes! err chris, can i have ur gmail pls... :p