You are Visitor No.

November 14, 2008

COUSIN ISAAC

Cousin Isaac, Jordie's youngest cousin was in town yesterday with parents+grandma+auntie. They are visiting relatives in Brisbane and dropped by Gold Coast just to see our house after shopping.
Jordie decided to try bottle-feeding cousin isaac with his mummy watching. This pose kinda reminds me of him with some sheep! ...see the similarity?
Picture taken in Jiuzhaiggou, China in 2004 when he was 4 yrs old.
Jordie had a great time with Isaac and gave him 2 of his toy cars. I think baby Isaac was trying to figure out who is this other creature bigger than him but not quite as tall as the rest? The 'Koko' concept (big brother) probably did not register in his mind yet. Cute little boy..
When I look at the pictures, I do wonder what life would have been if Jordan had a younger brother? Nowadays, he is kinda resigned to never having one and he told me he wanted to stop praying for one because he didnt want me to suffer all over again. So... I guess that takes the pressure off...
Uncle Kai Seong and Auntie Hui Xi will be staying with us with little Isaac next week, officially our 2nd guests since our move. We look forward to their visit.

No comments: